TraceCrash is designed to trace or find out the application and the cause why the Treo device crash. This will give you the right information which applications have conflict. And let you decide which app should be removed or replaced by a different app. No need to dial ##377# just to see your system crash log (on some handhelds).
- The 1st column contains the application name, 2nd is the date and time when the crash occurred, and last column is the detailed reason behind the system crash
- Using the Grid view, you may launch the app by tapping on the row. It will also display the crash summary
- 5-way nav support
- The buttons located on the bottom of the grid will navigate you thru the grid
- The 4-letter word on the Application's name e.g.(memo) is the app’s creator id
- Unknown app means that the application is already been deleted or the creator id has been changed